Israeli Triathlon Federation is looking for a National Coach
The Israeli Triathlon Federation is seeking a talented National Coach to work closely with our Performance Director in achieving our strategic objectives and fostering a strong Team Israel culture leading up to the 2028 LA Olympics.
The National Coach will be responsible for creating a comprehensive plan for the structure and direction of the camps and international races, in line with the recommendations of the Israel Olympic Committee’s LA Games Review. Creating an optimal environment for National Squad athletes to achieve their peak performance is crucial to achieving the Israeli Triathlon Federation’s objectives. The main goal of the National Coach will be to support and develop exceptional athletes and coaches for international success.
This is primarily a ‘hands-on’ coaching position, and the National Coach will work closely with the Performance Director to cultivate a cohesive and collaborative ‘Team Israel culture,’ including the development of the Mixed Team Relay and women athletes. They will also play a pivotal role in enhancing the daily training environment of the National Squad athletes during international camps and competitions.
The National Coach will be responsible for supporting and nurturing athletes for various competitions, including European Triathlon Cups, World Triathlon Cups, World Triathlon Championship Series, and the Mixed Team Relay at the international level.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive training program for the national team.
• Identify, recruit and develop top talent within the Israeli triathlon community.
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to the coaching and support staff.
• Plan and coordinate training camps, competitions and other team activities.
• Provide regular feedback to athletes and coaches on their progress and performance.
• Collaborate with other national and international triathlon organizations to ensure the continued growth and development of the sport.
• Extensive experience coaching triathletes at the elite level.
• Experience coaching female athletes is preferred.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• A proven track record of developing athletes and achieving international success.
• Availability to stay in Israel for at least 180 days per year.
• A valid coaching certification from a recognized governing body.
• Fluent in English.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to Office@triathlon.org.il by the 30th of June, 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contact.